1. Open an Adobe Acrobat document.
2. In the top left corner click “tools.”
3. Under Review & Approve, click on “Add” Stamps then click “Open.”
4. Once you click open under Stamp, Adobe will return you to the document that you were working on.
5. Next, click the drop down from the “Stamp” tool located at the top of the toolbar.
6. Click on “Dynamic,” then click on “Received.”
7. Place the stamp where you would like it to be on the document. At this point you can resize the stamp, to make it larger or smaller.